You can see some of our team members on this page.
Are you ready to change the world?
Do you have industry or academic experience or are you a student with a desire to excel in any of the following areas:
- Thorium mining and processing
- Rare earths mining and processing
- Fluorochemicals production with a focus on fission fuel preparation
- Neutronics & thermal hydraulics modelling
- Materials selection and mechanical design for handling high temperature salts
- Nuclear safety
- Radiation safety
- Supply chain logistics
- Marketing and sales
- Social Media Management and Search Engine Optimisation
- Community Management
- Government liaison and lobbing
- Finance and funding, either debt or equity or both
- Blockchain, including eco system tokenisation, DAOs, and token sales
- General desire to improve the world with Thorium Molten Salt Fission energy production technology and you want to get hands on.
Then you’ve come to the right place.
There are a number of ways that you can get involved.
1) Firstly, you can become a contributor. Go to our contributor page here for more details.
2) Secondly, you can join our team as a team member. Go to our confidential page** here and complete the Team Application Form you will find there.
4) Fourthly, you can join our student guild. Go here to reach the guild president.
5) Fifthly, you can join our informal investors club. Go here to reach them.
**To get access to the confidential page reach out to us with enough details to convince us of your intentions and we’ll give you the password. On the secure page you’ll also find other relevant information on the project that is accessible to insiders only.
If you decide you don’t have enough time to join via any of these methods above, then consider supporting us via our Patreon page.